Hello lovely people! I have a new holiday recipe for you. This white chocolate cranberry tart is a beautiful and delicious centerpiece perfect for all your holiday festivities.
The cranberry jam is so fresh and fruity with a slight tartness. It works so well with the delightful sweetness of white chocolate filling. This festive white chocolate cranberry tart is so incredibly delicious.
This White Chocolate Cranberry Tart recipe is the show stopping dessert you’ve been looking for just in time for the holidays! Every bite is pure bliss, completely captures the festive spirit. This tart will make your holidays MAGICAL
Amazing White Chocolate Cranberry Tart to make your holiday season as delicious and magical as you imagine!Click To Tweet
As usual ➛ no-bake, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and 100% delicious. I really hope you enjoy making this recipe.
- For the crust
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon oat milk
- ⅛ teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- For the cranberry jam
- 2 cup fresh cranberries
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ⅓ cup dried, organic golden sultanas
- ¼ cup coconut nectar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground clove
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- For the chocolate layer
- 100 gram vegan white chocolate (sub with cacao butter), melted
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk, (the solid part of a chilled can)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 3 tablespoon coconut nectar
- ⅛ teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon agar powder
- For the crust - Line the bottom of the tart pan with parchment paper. Place rolled oats and desiccated coconut in the food processor and process until it until it reaches a flour like consistency. Add in the remaining ingredients and process to combine. Press down evenly on the base and sides of an 8 inch tart pan. Place in the freezer to set. Once the tart shell is set carefully remove from the pan.
- For the cranberry jam - In a large rectangular dish add 2 cup fresh cranberries covered with water and dehydrate until they are soft about 2- 3 hours at 140°F, discard the water and continue to dehydrate for another hour. Alternatively, you can also soak your cranberries overnight in a sealed container and they should soften up.
- In a blender, blend ½ cup cranberries with the remaining ingredients (orange juice, sultanas, spices and coconut nectar) until smooth.
- Add the 1+1/2 cup cranberries and pulse everything together, dehydrate for about 2 hours at 140°F. Pour the jam over the tart and set aside.
- For the chocolate layer - Add all the ingredients (except agar agar powder) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Add chocolate mixture in a small sauce pan, whisk together with agar agar powder. Stir well till smooth. While stirring continuously, bring to a slow boil and cook for a few minutes until the mix thickens. When the mixture has become thicker remove from the heat and let cold down for 5 -10 minutes. Then pour over the cranberry jam and leave to cool and set in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
THINKING OF TRYING THIS RECIPE?
As always, I absolutely would love to see and hear your feedback.
▻ Nothing makes me happier than to see recreations of my recipes made all around the world. Take a picture and share it on Instagram, be sure to tag me #deviliciouslyraw ⭒✰I can’t wait to see your amazing creations✰⭒