This raw, vegan blueberry cheesecake makes a wonderful summer dessert that’s sure to impress yet easy to make with just a few simple ingredients. The creamy, tart blueberry, thyme, lemon filling combined with the sweet cinnamon, cardamom, date, Brazil nut crust make the perfect combination of textures and flavors.
Keep in mind you’ll need to plan ahead for this recipe since the cashews need to be soaked and you’ll need at least 6 hours of freezing time, other than that, it’s an easy recipe anyone can make.
It turned out super creamy but the flavor is really fresh and totally berrylicious. One piece is enough to satisfy your cake cravings, but the second slice really does the trick.
As usual ➛ no-bake, raw, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and 100% delicious. I really hope you enjoy making this recipe.
- For the crust
- 1+1/2 cup brazil nuts
- 10 soft dates
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ⅛ teaspoon pink himlayan salt
- 2 tablespoon nut milk
- For the cream
- 2 cup cashew, soaked 6 hours
- juice of one lemon
- 1+1/2 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup nut milk
- 3 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- ⅛ teaspoon pink himalayan salt
- For the crust - Add the base ingredients to a food processor and process until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed. Press into the base of lined 6-inch square cake tin and place in the freezer.
- For the cream - Soak 2 cup of cashews for 6 hours or overnight. Rinse the soaked cashews under running water.
- Add all the ingredients (except cashews) to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Next add in the cashews and blend until smooth and silky. Pour the cream over the base. Tap the cake on the bench a few times to smooth out the top.
- Place it in the freezer for about 4 - 6 hours or overnight, to set. Store in the freezer for 2 weeks or in the refrigerator for 4- 5 days. To serve, remove the cake from the freezer and let sit at room temperature to soften. Slice, decorate and serve. Enjoy!! Xo
This lovely cake with blueberries, thyme and lemon is really fresh and totally berrylicious.Click To Tweet
THINKING OF TRYING THIS RECIPE?
As always, I absolutely would love to see and hear your feedback.
▻ Nothing makes me happier than to see recreations of my recipes made all around the world. Take a picture and share it on Instagram, be sure to tag me #deviliciouslyraw ⭒✰I can’t wait to see your amazing creations✰⭒