To make sure you have delicious but also healthy holidays, today I give you a super simple recipe for these soft, sweet and just delicious Carrot Cake Balls made with all healthy ingredients.
Made with wholesome ingredients like walnuts, coconut, apples and of course, carrots. I spiced the mixture with amazing and super healthy ginger, turmeric that gave the balls beautiful exotic aroma and scent. Also, I used a bit of vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg flavoring too.
Soft, sweet and just delicious, raw, no-bake Carrot Cake Balls made with all healthy, wholesome ingredients are perfect snack or dessert.Click To Tweet
They’re completely vegan, gluten-free and free of refined sugars. This perfect healthy, aromatic dessert bite that takes minimal ingredients and they’re ready in no time! The texture of these Carrot Cake Balls is super light, it’s full of flavor and taste like carrot cake!
- 2 sweet red apple, peeled and cored*
- 2 medium sized carrot, peeled and chopped*
- ½ cup walnuts, soaked and dehydrated
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- seeds of ½ vanilla bean
- juice of ¼ lemon
- zest of ½ lemon
- ½ - ¾ tsp grated fresh ginger and turmeric**
- 1 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 2 teaspoon psyllium husk***
- Start by placing the carrots and apples in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients (except psyllium husk) and process together until well combined.
- Add 2 teaspoon psyllium husk and pulse together. If the mixture is too wet, add a little more psyllium husk. Just a little bit at a time until desired consistency which allows you to form balls.
- Pour the mixture in a small bowl and place in a refrigerator for about 30 minutes (or until the mixture firm enough). Form into balls and roll them in shredded coconut or coconut flour.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for later. Enjoy!
**or sub powder ¼ - ½ tsp
***or sub chia seeds
As usual ➵ raw, vegan, dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free and very yummy. I really hope you enjoy making this recipe.
Did you make this recipe? Show me your creations. I absolutely love seeing and it makes me so HAPPY to see photos of my recipes made all around the world. Take a pic and share it on Instagram. ⭒✩I can’t wait to see your amazing creations✩⭒ be sure to tag me in the pictures #deviliciouslyraw