Chocolate brownie base with a layer of pumpkin pie on top. The cake itself is not too sweet and full of aromatic fall spices. This is a quick and easy cake, no fuss, nothing fancy. It’s got just a hint of almond flavor what makes this moist and flavorful, spiced pumpkin cake something just a little bit different.
Just grab your fork and dig in. There’s lots of spice, but not too much. Just how I like it.
Here are a few more delicious pumpkin recipes you can find on the blog: Pumpkin Caramel Cake , Pumpkin Tim Tams , Pumpkin Twizzlers , Pumpkin Chocolate Bars , Candy Corn Smoothie , Halloween Recipe Roundup , Halloween Cake , Goji and Pumpkin Mini Cakes , Halloween is just around the corner (sweet and spooky Halloween-themed recipes). I hope you’ll all try these and love them, they’re such a fun way to enjoy the spiced pumpkin flavor. Plus lots more delicious and healthy fall desserts perfect for this time of year. All things yummy: Spiced Persimmon Balls , Persimmon Orange Gummy Fruit Snacks , Orange and Persimmon Tart , Apple and Poppy Seed Pie , Apple Breakfast Cookies , Baked Apples Stuffed with Fruit Mince , Apple Pie , Apple Pie Cookies , Carrot Cake Squares , Pistachio Baklava , Apricot Rolls , Ferrero Rocher Truffles , Fig Newtons , Purple Yam Marzipan Truffles … Check out all the delicious recipes. When you’re craving a homemade fall-flavored dessert without a lot of fuss or fancy ingredients, these simple recipes will do the job nicely. Enjoy!
- 1 + ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1 + ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon coconut nectar
- 2 tablespoon almond butter or sesame butter
- 2 tablespoon cacao or carob powder
- 2 cup cooked pumpkin puree
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup soft dates
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1 inch slice creamed coconut (block)
- To make the base - add the base ingredients to a food processor and blend until it resembles fine crumbs and sticks together when pressed. Spoon mixture into a 6" square cake tin then press down with the back of a spoon. Place in the freezer.
- Pumpkin Cream Layer - Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Pour the cream over the base and place in the freezer for a few hours (about 3 - 4 hours) to set.
- When you ready to serve, decorate with dehydrated pumpkin seeds, cacao nibs and sprinkle it with a dusting of cacao powder. Enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Show me your creations. I absolutely love seeing and it makes me so HAPPY to see photos of my recipes made all around the world. Take a pic and share it on Instagram. ⭒✩ I can’t wait to see your amazing creations ✩⭒ be sure to tag me with the hashtag #deviliciouslyraw and tag @deviliciously_raw