There’s nothing really to say about this raw, vegan flatbread except that you have got to make it! The goodness of broccoli teamed up with parsley, a handful of kale, parsnip, peanuts, sunflower seeds and a bit of flax meal. It’s a tasty bread recipe to use for sandwiches or great snack as a crackers.
This bread is naturally gluten-free and full of fiber-rich ingredients. I’ve made this broccoli flatbread recipe a million times already. Actually can’t stop making it, that’s so good! It is super easy and simple, all you need is a food processor and you’re good to go!
- 2 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 parsnip, peeled and chopped
- handful of kale
- 2 tablespoon minced parsley
- ½ cup peanuts, soaked and dehydrated
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, soaked and dehydrated
- ½ cup flax meal
- 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce (Tamari)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place broccoli, kale, parsley in food processor and process the whole mixture until everything is incorporated and finely diced.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse together until well combined. Spread evenly over dehydrator sheet about ½ inch thick. Dehydrate at 140°F for 2 hours, decrease heat to 115°F and continue to dehydrate for 6 hours. When the top is quite dry, flip the bread and cut into desired shape and size. Remove dehydrator sheet. Continue to dehydrate for about 6 - 8 hours or until desired dryness archived. Store them in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Enjoy this crispy deliciousness with fresh veggies, sprouts, homemade nut cheese or any other fresh favorites. By using the same recipe, feel free to swap fresh veggies to veggie juice pulp. Be creative;)