Craving something chocolatey deliciousness? Indulge your sweet tooth with this healthy alternative for everyday chocolate cravings.
If you have never tried making raw brownies than now is the time to try. This recipe requires only just a few simple ingredients. They take minutes to make, and it’s all done in one step in your food processor.
These wholesome brownies are divinely rich, fudgy, pure guilt free decadence and they’re good for you. Like really:) Made with rich organic raw cacao, bananas, dates, tahini, walnuts, flax seeds, gluten-free rolled oats and spices.
- ½ cup dates, soaked overnight
- 1+ ½ super ripe banana
- 2 tbsp nut milk
- 1- 2 tbsp tahini or cashew butter
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- 1+ ½ cup oats flour
- ½ cup flax flour
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Place wet ingredients (bananas, dates, tahini and nut milk) into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (except 1 cup walnuts) and process until all ingredients are well combined. Add walnuts and pulse to combine.
- Press mixture into a cake pan or mold. Place in freezer or fridge until ready to serve. To serve, dust with cacao powder. Enjoy!
3 frozen banana
2 tbsp nut milk
little bit of lime juice
If you make this brownie recipe, be sure to take a picture and tag it #deviliciouslyraw on Instagram. I love seeing your photos!