No fuss, so easy to make with just a few ingredients they come together in no time. These truly do melt in your mouth, light, moist and flavorful, not overly sweet so they’re the perfect light ending to any meal. The lemon brightens the balls and gives it an irresistible scent, freshness and making them highly addictive! These bite-sized treats are the perfect cure for your lemon craving. Oh, and they won’t make your tummy hurt if you have a few for breakfast. No. No, no. I’m not judging, just saying;)
To make the balls simply blitz all the dry ingredients together and then add in the coconut nectar, lemon juice, lemon zest and process until well combined. Roll the dough into balls or flatten into discs. Once chilled, you can dip them into glaze or melted chocolate. If you want to get fancy, sprinkle the top with poppy seeds. For even more lemony goodness, grate some lemon peel over the top. See?! Super easy! There’s really nothing holding you back from having yummy little snack that is just loaded with lemon flavor.
Store in the refrigerator if there are any leftovers.
- Bliss Balls
- ¾ cup rolled oats, made into flour
- ¼ cup hulled hemp seeds
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 2- 3 tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- zest of half lemon
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp coconut nectar
- To make the balls simply blitz (in a food processor) all the dry ingredients together and then add in the coconut nectar, lemon juice, lemon zest and process until well combined.
- Wet your hands a little bit and roll spoonful of the dough into little balls. Place them in the fridge for about an hour to firm.
- Melt the coconut oil, whisk in the coconut nectar. Remove the balls from the fridge and dip it each ball into the glaze. Pop in the fridge until the glaze has hardened. Enjoy!
and now it’s your turn – share it with rest of the world on Pinterest or any other social network
Thanks a bunch, you’re amazing!!