Bliss balls are one of my favorite things to make. They are quick, super easy and absolutely delicious. These yummy Raw Christmas Bliss Balls are not only festive, but also makes a lovely and edible Christmas gift.
Forgot to buy Christmas gift for a love one? Here’s a last-minute adorable solution, a perfect little gift that is much more special and personal. Surprise your loved ones with edible Christmas gift that you made by yourself.
Christmas Bliss Balls
Author: Deviliciously Raw
Recipe type: Sweet treats
Cuisine: Raw, Vegan
Serves: 16 Bliss Balls
- 2 cup cranberries
- 1 medium sized beetroot
- 8 orange, peeled
- Bliss Balls
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ¾ cup almond meal
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut oil
- 1 heaping tbsp coconut nectar
- 2 tbsp nut milk
- leftover pulp from juicing 2 cup cranberries and 1 medium sized beetroot
- 1 tbsp beetroot powder for dusting
- 1 cup chocolate chips, vegan
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Juice - Wash all the ingredients. Drop the beetroot into the juicer with its peel on, and add cranberries in with it. Transfer the pulp into a food processor. Run the oranges through the juicer last.
- Bliss Balls - Just add all the ingredients into a food processor and process until well combined.
- Wet your hands a little bit and roll spoonful of the dough into little balls.
- Transfer into a baking tray lined with baking paper. Place them in the freezer for about an hour to firm.
- Melt the chocolate chips, add a tsp coconut oil and stir together until coconut oil is melted.
- Remove the balls from the freezer and dip it each ball (by using a fork) into the chocolate - dip each ball twice for a nice thick coating. Sit down on baking paper on a baking tray.
- Pop in the refrigerator or freezer until the chocolate has hardened. Store in the refrigerator.
Hope you love this Edible Christmas gift idea. Merry Christmas to all.
I haven’t found in the instructions what to do with orange juice farther after running through the juicer?
This bliss ball recipe just kinda hit me last minute. I just got my hands on a bag of organic cranberries. The plan was to turn these into an incredible juice. I love juicing, but hate to waste all that wonderful pulp. Then it hit me, I can make bliss balls:) So enjoy the fresh juice, that’s the recipe above