Have you ever made your own Popsicle before? I am obsessed with making my own. They never last long in the freezer and this was by far one of the best popsicles I’ve made this summer. There is something unexpectedly amazing about the combination of coconut, blueberries, plums and a touch of cinnamon. You have to try it! So creamy, easy, refreshing and good for you.
If you don’t have a popsicle mold just yet I suggest you purchase one. I love my popsicle mold, I use it at least once a week. It’s probably the best €20 I’ve ever spent. Making your own popsicles is extremely easy, just blend all the ingredients in a blender and pour into popsicle molds. Way, way cheaper and healthier than store bought, you can also make endless variations. Load them up with as many different kinds of fruit as you can think of. Also a great way to use up fresh seasonal fruit before it spoils.
It not only looks pretty, they’re as healthy as they are delicious. I hope you try them. Keep cool and have a Popsicle!
- 1 cup coconut milk from can refrigerated overnight and the solid cream from the top
- 1 cup sprouted and dehydrated buckwheat
- ½ cup blueberries
- 6 soft dates
- 5 plums
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth, then fill 9 popsicle molds.
- Insert popsicle stick into the molds, they will stand up by themselves. Freeze for several hours until completely frozen.
- To remove from the molds, fill a sink with warm (not hot) water, and deep the frozen part in itabout 15- 20 seconds to loosen the pops. Then take the mold out of the water and pull the pops out gently. If they still don’t come out, place in the water a little longer. Enjoy!
If you want to save the pops for later, wrap them in parchment paper and place in a zip lock bags. These pops will last a month in the freezer.
don’t forget to pin it!
Raw, Vegan Blueberry & Plum Popsicles (Gluten and Dairy Free) a 6 ingredients recipe for creamy popsicles packed with blueberries, plums and coconut flavor